Quality Assurance and Food Safety are the key pillars in producing high quality products. We believe that only the best vegetables should be received for processing.
Our Quality Management System (QMS) and Food Safety Management System (FSMS) are constructed around a Seed to Fork Principle. This ensures full traceability and enforces strict adherence to local and international food safety, quality regulations and health requirements where appropriate as a minimum standard.
Only screened raw materials that are within specifications are received into the factory for processing. Our quality control staff undertake regular QC checks at each point of processing as guided by our Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). In addition, we are supported by European supplied quality control equipment and an in-house integrated laboratory.
At FKL, we take pride in attaining the highest Global Accredited Standards that are audited and certified by international bodies including SGS and Bureau Veritas. Our accreditations include:
- British Retail Consortium (BRC)
- ISO 22000:2005: Food Safety Management System
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP): Food Safety Management System
- ISO 14001:2004: Environmental Management System
- Farming Certification to International Standards